Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm On That Kryp Ta-nite

HI!!!! Welcome to to The Body Shop! My name is Monica. We've got a bunch of fantastic deals. Smell my hand. No, it smells amazing! I don't know what it's made of exactly. It's called Kryptonite. It's apart of our Kush collection. I love this collection because it makes me feel nostalgic. It smells like my ex-boyfriend's dormitory back at Michigan State. But, you know, it's different for everyone. If Kryptonite isn't to your liking, I would suggest Bubba. The aroma makes for a mellow atmosphere. The hand creme is absolutely dank! Careful not to rub your eyes after applying the creme. It makes your eyes red and your eyelids heavy. Mohair does that to me but that's because I'm allergic. The best part about this collection is the re-ordering process. There's a phone number on the back of the packaging. Just give it a call and arrange to meet at a "drop spot". Be sure to have cash available. I picked up the Kryptonite candle for my Grammy. It's supposed to ease her Glaucoma. Plus it smells amazing!!! Ooooooh! These are super cute and super decorative. They're mushroom shaped potpourri. I have a bag in a vase in my kitchen. I don't think you can eat them. Besides I bet it would taste awful and make you sick. I probably should have said this already. It would be pointless to consume any of our products. I'm sorry? Unless you want to trip balls? No. Unless you want to take a trip to the ER for ingesting a bottle of hand creme. Sheesh...

Inspired by: Purple Ribbon (Feat. Big Boi) - "Kryptonite"

No comments:

Post a Comment